Sunday 6 April 2014

March Roundup

So it seems that a dependency issue with sooperlooper may prevent it at the moment from being build-able on aarch64. Dammit fftw3, why do you and Rubberband have to have such a close relationship? It doesn't appear to exist in the yum repository, so I'll have to scrounge around for it somewhere else.

Anyways, soldiering on in spite of that issue. Still working out bugs in the x86 build, which the upstream team have been adding back into their own code repository. I guess even if I end up doing rather poorly in a course designed to produce working aarch64 code, I may end up helping get sooperlooper updated from its previous state to one that is slightly more up to date. Still hoping to jump itno the atomic.h (which, oddly enough is where mediatomb led me for month+) this time, no arm64 code and from the look of it, no fall backs either. Should be fun.

With any luck, Chris will allow me to have access to australia/ireland after the class ends so I can continue to work on the package, as I certainly wish to. Maybe even work on others if possible in my spare time (Who am I, and what have I done with the other me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment